Sunday, November 22, 2009

Finally more pictures...

At Monet's pond in Giverny
Giverny on a muddy trail
I FINALLY won at solitaire...in Paris!!!
Arc de Triomph at night

I'm not sure where this is, to be honest. Paris, perhaps?
Just paying our respects in a cemetary in Edinburgh...
Yea, I sew now...no biggie
In St. James Park, our favorite!!!
America's next top model style
Some ferris wheel thing in London...it might be called "the eye."
Parliment building in London
Traflager Square in London
In Piazzale Michelangelo overlooking all of Florence
Great night in Florence
yea, I took that...In Florence...Italy...no biggie
Sarah contracting a multitude of diseases...and ONE LANDED ON MY SHOULDER!!! scary...
Basilica in San Marco Square, Venice
Somewhere in Venice, I think
Down one of the many canals in venice
A rose garden in...hmmm...Madrid? I don't know where this is but we all thought it would be a great place for a wedding!
Yet another arch! (This one is definitely in Madrid)
Our adorable hostel in Madrid.
Our not so adorable, but still comfortable, hostel in Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment