Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just the 3 of Us

So, I have Ali's camera attached to the computer, and I wanted to upload all the pictures of us 3. (She's quite the good marksman, if you will.) However, the mouse on this computer is being difficult, and so far, these are the only ones I'll put up. Perhaps tomorrow I'll add the rest. For now, enjoy the three of us!...(having more fun than you:)

In Berlin at Potsdamer Platz, at the Sony Center (after we saw Inglorious Basterds)


Prague - in the neighborhood where our hotel was.


Downtown Prague. We're so fashionable-looking, aren't we?


Rothenburg...the almost too cute little town.


Berlin - at the train station when we first arrived.


In Berlin, sitting on the steps just oustide of our room at the hostel.

1 comment:

  1. Amazzzzing!!! I love keeping up to date on all you guys are doing! Great pictures :0)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete